Culturally centric mental health care. Alkeme offers therapist-led learning, guided meditations, and restorative movement practices to support managing stress & anxiety, building healthy relationships, self-improvement and more. Join Alkeme today.
While modern mental health care apps focus primarily on meditation, Alkeme is pairing Waves, our guided meditations, with Labs, well-being courses led by Black therapists & Experts. Managing your mental health is a lifelong journey— lets get started here!
Why You Need Therapy by Bashea Williams, LCSW-C, LICSW
There’s a lot of misconceptions about therapy floating around. For Black men particularly, it can be hard to overcome what you may have been told about therapy and schedule your first appointment. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To normalize therapy and seeking help
2. Understand the benefits of t...
Have you ever doubted yourself, talked yourself down, or felt that you weren’t worthy? Negative self-talk can hold you back from achieving your goals, and impact your mental health. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To define negative self-talk and identify when it’s happening
2. When to challenge y...
Self-Management & Mental Health by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Managing yourself and your mental health is vital and important. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. What self management is and why it is important.
2. Tips to incorporate self-management into your daily routine.
3. How to keep the pace, and reduce overwhelm when managing yourself.
4. Strategies to i...