While modern mental health care apps focus primarily on meditation, Alkeme is pairing Waves, our guided meditations, with Labs, well-being courses led by Black therapists & Experts. Managing your mental health is a lifelong journey— lets get started here!
Have you ever doubted yourself, talked yourself down, or felt that you weren’t worthy? Negative self-talk can hold you back from achieving your goals, and impact your mental health. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To define negative self-talk and identify when it’s happening
2. When to challenge y...
Setting Boundaries with Confidence by Jason Phillips, LCSW
What would happen if you just said, “No”? Many of us are afraid of setting boundaries with friends, family, and loved ones. In this lab you’ll learn practical and important tools to set boundaries with others in your life. Empower yourself to set limits by learning about:
Self-Management & Mental Health by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Managing yourself and your mental health is vital and important. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. What self management is and why it is important.
2. Tips to incorporate self-management into your daily routine.
3. How to keep the pace, and reduce overwhelm when managing yourself.
4. Strategies to i...
Loving Yourself After Trauma by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Self love is impacted by your personal history. In this Lab you’ll explore:
1. The different types of traumatic experiences that might impact self-love.
2. How those experiences impact the way you view yourself and the world.
3. How to validate yourself, and prioritize self love in the face of e...