Live stream preview
Negative Self-Talk by Dr. Ebony Butler
Start Your Mental Health Journey • 18m
Have you ever doubted yourself, talked yourself down, or felt that you weren’t worthy? Negative self-talk can hold you back from achieving your goals, and impact your mental health. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To define negative self-talk and identify when it’s happening
2. When to challenge your perceptions and thoughts about yourself
3. How negative self-talk can lead to symptoms of depression
Up Next in Start Your Mental Health Journey
Healing vs. Patching by Dr. Heather L...
Am I Too Busy for Therapy? by Dr. Hea...
Self-Management & Mental Health by Ja...
Managing yourself and your mental health is vital and important. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. What self management is and why it is important.
2. Tips to incorporate self-management into your daily routine.
3. How to keep the pace, and reduce overwhelm when managing yourself.
4. Strategies to i...