Jason Phillips is a psychotherapist, confidence coach, and college professor who advocates relentlessly for prosperity and wellness to strengthen individuals, couples, families, and communities across the globe. He has over 10 years of experience in the mental health and coaching profession and is considered an expert in evidence-based treatment and strategic goal setting to foster success. Jason’s approach to health and wellness is direct, yet transparent, focusing on building a strong therapeutic relationship to allow you to feel comfortable addressing the core issues causing distress.
Setting Boundaries with Confidence by Jason Phillips, LCSW
What would happen if you just said, “No”? Many of us are afraid of setting boundaries with friends, family, and loved ones. In this lab you’ll learn practical and important tools to set boundaries with others in your life. Empower yourself to set limits by learning about:
Loving Yourself After Trauma by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Self love is impacted by your personal history. In this Lab you’ll explore:
1. The different types of traumatic experiences that might impact self-love.
2. How those experiences impact the way you view yourself and the world.
3. How to validate yourself, and prioritize self love in the face of e...
How to Stay Dedicated & Motivated by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Motivation can come and go, and struggling to keep motivated towards the tasks and activities you actually care about isn’t easy. Life comes with plenty of distractions, so finding your motivation and keeping the pace is a challenge. In this Lab you’ll learn:
Self-Management & Mental Health by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Managing yourself and your mental health is vital and important. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. What self management is and why it is important.
2. Tips to incorporate self-management into your daily routine.
3. How to keep the pace, and reduce overwhelm when managing yourself.
4. Strategies to i...
Managing Emotional Wellness in the Workplace by Jason Phillips, LCSW
In this Lab, you'll learn:
- How to define emotional well-being, particularly in the context of the workplace
- Signs of burnout
- Address the challenges of seeking mental health care in the workplace
- Identify outside resources to improve your emotional well-being in the work setting