Coping with Grief: Tools to Navigate the Journey by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Jason Phillips, LCSW • 26m
Grieving is a normal part of our lives with big impact. Grief can be unresolved and complicated, affecting multiple areas of our lives. In this lab you’ll explore:
1. How grief can impact and affect our everyday lives.
2. How to get comfortable and cope with the reality of grief and loss.
3. Complex and unresolved grief; how to identify when grief is present.
4. Strategies and tools to help move through your grief journey.
Up Next in Jason Phillips, LCSW
How to Stay Dedicated & Motivated by ...
Motivation can come and go, and struggling to keep motivated towards the tasks and activities you actually care about isn’t easy. Life comes with plenty of distractions, so finding your motivation and keeping the pace is a challenge. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. Motivational Do’s and Don’ts
Self-Management & Mental Health by Ja...
Managing yourself and your mental health is vital and important. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. What self management is and why it is important.
2. Tips to incorporate self-management into your daily routine.
3. How to keep the pace, and reduce overwhelm when managing yourself.
4. Strategies to i...