Setting Boundaries with Confidence by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Jason Phillips, LCSW • 18m
What would happen if you just said, “No”? Many of us are afraid of setting boundaries with friends, family, and loved ones. In this lab you’ll learn practical and important tools to set boundaries with others in your life. Empower yourself to set limits by learning about:
1. What boundaries are and what they mean to you.
2. What boundary setting looks like in everyday interactions.
3. How to explore your personal history with boundaries.
4. Concrete tips on what to say and what not to say in boundary setting conversations.
Up Next in Jason Phillips, LCSW
Loving Yourself After Trauma by Jason...
Self love is impacted by your personal history. In this Lab you’ll explore:
1. The different types of traumatic experiences that might impact self-love.
2. How those experiences impact the way you view yourself and the world.
3. How to validate yourself, and prioritize self love in the face of e...
Coping with Grief: Tools to Navigate ...
Grieving is a normal part of our lives with big impact. Grief can be unresolved and complicated, affecting multiple areas of our lives. In this lab you’ll explore:
1. How grief can impact and affect our everyday lives.
2. How to get comfortable and cope with the reality of grief and loss.
How to Stay Dedicated & Motivated by ...
Motivation can come and go, and struggling to keep motivated towards the tasks and activities you actually care about isn’t easy. Life comes with plenty of distractions, so finding your motivation and keeping the pace is a challenge. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. Motivational Do’s and Don’ts