Use Your Values to Guide Your Relationship With Food by Dr. Ebony Butler, Ph.D.
Mind And Body • 22m
When was the last time you reviewed your values - the set of beliefs and principles that guide you? Being able to identify and live our core values can help us when we are stuck. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To identify your own values
2. To define your values around food and your own body
3. To stay grounded in your values and learn to listen to yourself
Up Next in Mind And Body
Using Values to Create Goals by Dr. E...
Once you have identified your core values - the principles and beliefs that guide you and keep you grounded - the next step is to create goals and take action steps. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1.What goals are, and how you may begin to create your own
2. To create action steps to meet your goal...
The Impact of Racial Trauma on the Bl...
The Mind and Body Connection by Dr. E...
Did you know that your thoughts, emotions, and mental health can impact your physical health, and vice versa? Being aware of the mind/body connection can be key for improving mental health and wellness. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. How to complete a body scan, and listen to your body from head ...