Up Next in Mind And Body
The Food Relationship: Mental Health,...
Your relationship with food is a personal one, and yet so many myths and messages from others can shape how you interact with and experience food. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To challenge problematic thought patterns you may have regarding food
2. Identify moments that may have impacted your ...
Exercise and Movement to Enhance the ...
In this Lab, you'll learn:
- To identify how they can use exercise as a tool to improve their mood
- How our relationship with food impacts how we think and feel about exercise
- How our relationship with movement and exercise impacts how we engage with food
Use Your Values to Guide Your Relatio...
When was the last time you reviewed your values - the set of beliefs and principles that guide you? Being able to identify and live our core values can help us when we are stuck. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To identify your own values
2. To define your values around food and your own body