Michaiah is a mental health counselor and relationship coach whose mission is to educate, empower and transform the lives of couples. Michaiah takes a research-based approach to relationships and infuses it with personal story, faith and humor. She promotes growth within relationships through promoting radical honesty, vulnerability and unshakable acceptance of self.
Trust Issues & How They Started by Michaiah Dominguez, MA, MHC
In this Lab, you'll learn:
1. An introduction to Adverse Childhood Experiences index
2. Understand the relationship between ACES, intergenerational trauma, and trust
3. Receive encouragement, validation and self-compassion
The Paths, Pains & Promise of Growth & Healing by Michaiah Dominguez, MA, MHC
Many of us are seeking personal transformation, but change can be scary. Change requires us to let go of habits, people, places, and things that may be holding us back from the best version of ourselves. In this Lab, you will learn:
1. How to accept our past and what we have experienced
2. How t...
Improving Intergenerational Communication by Michaiah Dominguez, MA, MHC
Harboring secrets from our parents, grandparents, or children may feel like the right thing to do, but what is the impact of hiding our lived experiences from our loved ones? In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. How to practice radical self-love, despite what you have been through
2. How to share your ...
Working Toward Healthy Relationships by Michaiah Dominguez, MA, MHC
In our romantic partnerships, it is common to place our partner or the relationship itself above our own needs. How can we spot indicators of a healthy relationship, and what are some areas we may need to address? In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. The importance of self-love and self-honoring in you...
Owning Your Pleasure by Michaiah Dominguez, MA, MHC
Creating a safe space for romantic partners to communicate their needs is important to improve sexual intimacy in a relationship. Get grounded, and remind yourself that your voice and your pleasure matter. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. Identifying barriers to communicating your intimacy needs