Self Care: The Value of Rest & Routine by Bashea Williams, LCSW-C, LICSW
Bashea Williams, LCSW-C, LICSW • 21m
Self-care is an important part of maintaining your mental health. Self-care isn’t feminine. Self-care isn’t laziness. And self-care isn’t just for others - it’s for you, too. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. What self-care is and how to implement it in your life
2. The importance of rest and routine
3. To address barriers to achieving self-care
Up Next in Bashea Williams, LCSW-C, LICSW
Engaging with the Power of Music by B...
How can lyrics, beats, and sounds - music - impact our mental health and mood? Whether you acknowledge it or not, the music you listen to can play a role in your mental health. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. Why we relate to music and how it helps us to express ourselves
2. How music can be thera...
Why You Need Therapy by Bashea Willia...
There’s a lot of misconceptions about therapy floating around. For Black men particularly, it can be hard to overcome what you may have been told about therapy and schedule your first appointment. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To normalize therapy and seeking help
2. Understand the benefits of t...