Trying new things can be scary. A lot of people assume they have to be “good” or the “best” at new jobs, hobbies, or routines, and the fear of failing may stop them from even trying. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. How to identify and challenge your fear of failure
2. Embrace your capacity to mak...
Self-Management & Mental Health by Jason Phillips, LCSW
Managing yourself and your mental health is vital and important. In this Lab you’ll learn:
1. What self management is and why it is important.
2. Tips to incorporate self-management into your daily routine.
3. How to keep the pace, and reduce overwhelm when managing yourself.
4. Strategies to i...
Have you ever doubted yourself, talked yourself down, or felt that you weren’t worthy? Negative self-talk can hold you back from achieving your goals, and impact your mental health. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To define negative self-talk and identify when it’s happening
2. When to challenge y...