How Stress Shows Up by Dr. Heather Lofton, LMFT
Dr. Heather Lofton, LMFT • 23m
Learning the ways that stress shows up for you is key to building awareness and recognizing what coping skills and tools will work for you. In this Lab, you’ll explore:
1. Culturally relevant stress definitions and how they apply to you.
2. Clinical definitions of stress and the stress signals specific to Black women.
3. The stress diagram and how you can use this tool to build self awareness and self understanding of your stress.
4. Brief strategies to manage stress and protect your peace.
Up Next in Dr. Heather Lofton, LMFT
Black Woman's Historical Relationship...
Stress shows up physically, emotionally and mentally. What isn’t always known is pur historical relationship to stress, and the social and generational ways it impacts us in our lifetimes. In this Lab, you’ll:
1. Understanding myths and messages you’ve absorbed around stress, exploring how they...