This Alkeme Day, we are observing National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month. NMMHAM is observed each July to bring awareness to the unique struggles that racial and ethnic minority communities face regarding mental illness in the United States.
In this Lab, you'll learn:
- To identify how they can use exercise as a tool to improve their mood
- How our relationship with food impacts how we think and feel about exercise
- How our relationship with movement and exercise impacts how we engage with food
When was the last time you reviewed your values - the set of beliefs and principles that guide you? Being able to identify and live our core values can help us when we are stuck. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To identify your own values
2. To define your values around food and your own body