In this Lab, you'll learn:
1. An introduction to Adverse Childhood Experiences index
2. Understand the relationship between ACES, intergenerational trauma, and trust
3. Receive encouragement, validation and self-compassion
Many of us are seeking personal transformation, but change can be scary. Change requires us to let go of habits, people, places, and things that may be holding us back from the best version of ourselves. In this Lab, you will learn:
1. How to accept our past and what we have experienced
2. How t...
Harboring secrets from our parents, grandparents, or children may feel like the right thing to do, but what is the impact of hiding our lived experiences from our loved ones? In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. How to practice radical self-love, despite what you have been through
2. How to share your ...
In our romantic partnerships, it is common to place our partner or the relationship itself above our own needs. How can we spot indicators of a healthy relationship, and what are some areas we may need to address? In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. The importance of self-love and self-honoring in you...