Live stream preview
The Mind and Body Connection by Dr. Ebony Butler, Ph.D.
Mindful Nutrition • 25m
Did you know that your thoughts, emotions, and mental health can impact your physical health, and vice versa? Being aware of the mind/body connection can be key for improving mental health and wellness. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. How to complete a body scan, and listen to your body from head to toe
2. How your brain and body respond to stress and imbalance
3. How mental health and physical health challenges can be related
Up Next in Mindful Nutrition
Mindful Eating While Busy by Cassie B...
Power Foods to Fuel You Through Your ...
Use Your Values to Guide Your Relatio...
When was the last time you reviewed your values - the set of beliefs and principles that guide you? Being able to identify and live our core values can help us when we are stuck. In this Lab, you’ll learn:
1. To identify your own values
2. To define your values around food and your own body